February 09, 2024
The annual meetings are fast approaching!
All meetings at the Home Pumahana 290 Kolapa Pl, Kaunakakai.
Wednesday February 21st board meeting: 10:00am (open to all owners)
Wednesday February 21st owners dinner: 6:00pm at Molokai Shores.
Buy tickets from Helene in 117B. (Owners $40 & guests $45)
Thursday February 22nd Annual Owners Meeting: 9:30am sign-in 10:00am meeting and vote for new board members.
If you are unable to attend; please designate someone as your proxy or return proxy for quorum purposes by February 20th! to Jo Ann Sivils: email@example.com or give to Helene in B117.
Hope to see you all there
January 26, 2024
Tip of the Month:
Flush only toilet paper, no wipes!
Bleach and antibacterial cleaners can harm the balance of the waste water system.
The board would like to thank Rick Mercer for fixing the Pool Gate!
If you have old rusting bikes in the bike racks, please label with your unit number, or they will be donated to charity.
Hope to see you all at the meeting.
December 12, 2023
The Board would like to welcome 3 new board members: Helene Smith, Christy Manaba, and Melorine Naeole. These ladies come with a wealth of experience and knowledge. All new members will have a chance to run for a permanent position in February. We look forward to seeing all owners in February!
October 28, 2023
You will be receiving more information in the mail from Hawaiiana our management company.
When you receive your proxy form, even if you plan to attend, please be sure to complete and return it immediately.
There are several positions available on the Board. If you are interested, please submit a statement that outlines your qualifications to serve as a director. The statement shall be limited to one side of an
8 1/2 Inch by 11 Inch sheet of white paper with black text.
All statements should be mailed or e-mailed to:
Jo Ann Sivils
Hawaiiana Management Company
Pacific Park Plaza, Suite 700
711 Kapiolani Boulevard I Honolulu, HI
If you currently have or are in need of a Kayak/paddle board slot, please see Mariya.
Unfortunately due to health issues Max Reiter has resigned from the board. To maintain a quorum the board has asked Ray Martinez and Carol Montecucco to serve until February when new members will be voted in.
August 17th, 2023
The Board at Molokai Shores would like to welcome our new employee in the maintenance department Kai Hodorawis. Kai has naturally fit in with the team and is working well. Please offer a warm welcome to him. We need our maintenance team at Molokai Shores as they are a huge part of our success and beauty.
The President Bob Adamo has been working hard to work out the kinks in the electrical bills with Mariya. The board is working hard to streamline all systems.
We now have free internet! If you have not yet updated your system please contact Mariya. You should only be paying for upgrades from your basic cable.
1. The kayak shack has been extended! We now have 12 more slots. Please see Mariya the office manager if you need a spot.
2. Beginning July 1st, 2023 we will be implementing a $20.00 "check in fee" to all short term guests. This is to be paid at the office to Mariya. It can be paid by credit card or cash. The fee will help with the cost of resources we provide helping guests and also with maintaining the facilities.
3. Our waste water treatment system is in healthy shape. This is through our diligence in maintaining the health of our waste water treatment facility.
***IMPORTANT***ONLY TOILET TISSUE and human waste is to be flushed in our toilets ABSOLUTELY NO FLUSHABLE WIPES, DIAPERS OR FEMININE PRODUCTS.
4. Beginning June 29th all units will be getting FREE INTERNET with speeds of 500Mbps download and 20Mbps upload.
5. It is with great sadness that we announce the sudden passing of former Board President, Robert "Bob" Smith. Bob served tirelessly on the board for over 40 years and was instrumental in keeping Molokai Shores in working order. He will be missed by all that knew him.
6. The new board and employees are working very hard to keep Molokai Shores running smoothly and looking beautiful.
Your Molokai Shores Board