August 17th, 2023
The Board at Molokai Shores would like to welcome our new employee in the maintenance department Kai Hodorawis. Kai has naturally fit in with the team and is working well. Please offer a warm welcome to him. We need our maintenance team at Molokai Shores as they are a huge part of our success and beauty.
The President Bob Adamo has been working hard to work out the kinks in the electrical bills with Mariya. The board is working hard to streamline all systems.
We now have free internet! If you have not yet updated your system please contact Mariya. You should only be paying for upgrades from your basic cable.
1. The kayak shack has been extended! We now have 12 more slots. Please see Mariya the office manager if you need a spot.
2. Beginning July 1st, 2023 we will be implementing a $20.00 "check in fee" to all short term guests. This is to be paid at the office to Mariya. It can be paid by credit card or cash. The fee will help with the cost of resources we provide helping guests and also with maintaining the facilities.
3. Our waste water treatment system is in healthy shape. This is through our diligence in maintaining the health of our waste water treatment facility.
***IMPORTANT***ONLY TOILET TISSUE and human waste is to be flushed in our toilets ABSOLUTELY NO FLUSHABLE WIPES, DIAPERS OR FEMININE PRODUCTS.
4. Beginning June 29th all units will be getting FREE INTERNET with speeds of 500Mbps download and 20Mbps upload.
5. It is with great sadness that we announce the sudden passing of former Board President, Robert "Bob" Smith. Bob served tirelessly on the board for over 40 years and was instrumental in keeping Molokai Shores in working order. He will be missed by all that knew him.
6. The new board and employees are working very hard to keep Molokai Shores running smoothly and looking beautiful.
Your Molokai Shores Board